I have saved my project as "large video" and then wrote it on CD using NERO.
THe project was perfect wheh I played it with windows media player but on
the DVD player the pictures and the music did not syncrhonize.
In fact the pictures appeared quickly but the sound (music etc) normally.
Can I have some help from anybody

Did you make your CD/DVD in PAL mode?