frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
Yesterday I saw the first part of a DVD with PowerDVD4, the standard
installation that comes with my Dell . Today, I wanted to see the
remaining part but only get the sound but not the video. When I tried
to show the DVD in WMP 10 I only get the sound.

Is there any way to control th DVD? But how can a DVD be altered without
being used?

Unfortunately, I really have no clue where the difficulty might come.

Configuration
Dell Dimension 4550
Win XP Home SP2

Cyberlink DVD 4
WMP 10
Liteon DVD-ROM LTD 163

Videocard NVidia GeForce 4 MX 420

Thanks for some hints

Frank

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

And the tech support folks at Dell have said what?