Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

inexpensive digital camera utilizing SD, MMC or CF media?

Tags:
  • Cameras
  • Photo
  • Peripherals
  • Product
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 5:21:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

please can you recommend me and inexpensive digital camera utilizing
SD, MMC or CF media?

More about : inexpensive digital camera utilizing mmc media

Anonymous
November 15, 2004 2:53:27 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

In article <1445a2d7.0411141421.6d5b00c3@posting.google.com>,
totojepast <totojepast@atlas.cz> wrote:

> please can you recommend me and inexpensive digital camera utilizing
> SD, MMC or CF media?

Try the buyers guide at
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp
You can specify street price, and type of memory used.

hth,
NB