inexpensive digital camera utilizing SD, MMC or CF media?

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

please can you recommend me and inexpensive digital camera utilizing
SD, MMC or CF media?
1 answer Last reply
More about inexpensive digital camera utilizing media
  1. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

    In article <1445a2d7.0411141421.6d5b00c3@posting.google.com>,
    totojepast <totojepast@atlas.cz> wrote:

    > please can you recommend me and inexpensive digital camera utilizing
    > SD, MMC or CF media?

    Try the buyers guide at
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp
    You can specify street price, and type of memory used.

    hth,
    NB

Cameras Photo Peripherals Product