dynamic setup for wireless router to cable modem

puddinhead

dumb question i am sure...

what is a dynamic setup? im supposed to do that but i don't know what it is!

trying to add a wireless router/laptop to existing home desktop w/cable
modem service

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi

I do not understand well your question, but as a long shoot may be this can
Help.

http://www.ezlan.net/~network/router.jpg

http://www.ezlan.net/broadband.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).