I have Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 with Opical Drive DVD+R Double
Layer DVD+/-RW Drive. I have been successfully downloaded my camcorder
movies into the Movie Maker program, made the edits I wanted and saved the
finished movie into the My Vidios folder under My Documents. What I now want
to do is transfer this finished product to a DVD which Movie Maker says I
should be able to easily do. I have tried every conceivable CD, DVD on the
market. I then bought ROXIO Easy CD & DVD burning thinking that is what I
needed. Can't get that to work either. Anybody out there know how to burn a
file from My Vidios to a DVD, I would really appreciate the help.

Open Roxio Easy Media Creator v7 and select the application DVD builder.
Import the AVI files you created in Windows Movie Maker and tell it to burn
a DVD.

Further instructions are available in the Help & Support section inside EMC
v7.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging