Best Quality For DVDs

What is the best format for capturing DV clips to MM2.1 so that the DVD has
the best quality picture? NTSC? I take it DV-AVI is the best quality to
burn on a DVD?

Yes DV-AVI will give you the best quality. Capture as DVI and Save As DVI.
Just remember that an hour will be approximately 12gb so be sure to have
large hard drives formatted in NTFS format.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Flipsonic" <Flipsonic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What is the best format for capturing DV clips to MM2.1 so that the DVD
> has
> the best quality picture? NTSC? I take it DV-AVI is the best quality to
> burn on a DVD?

This is for Cari:
What software would you suggest to copy movies, like
Disney and the like to another CD or DVD, so you can keep
the original save. Someone on here said why would you
want to. Well, I would like to make a backup copy of
some of my DVD's. That software program would do the
best job of this with little or no problem. I have
windows xp. Thanks.

DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter.... google for both.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging