Just for Fun: A Game produced by ID and Valve

It's vacation and I'm sitting back enjoying a few cold ones. I know it will
never happen but after playing both this evening the thought crossed my
mind. Both have their strong points although many people critize ID for a
slow game repetative game.

I am quite interested to see how Doom3:ROE stacks up against the Valve
followup to HL2.

More about just game produced valve

    The Primate wrote:

    > It's vacation and I'm sitting back enjoying a few cold ones. I know it will
    > never happen but after playing both this evening the thought crossed my
    > mind. Both have their strong points although many people critize ID for a
    > slow game repetative game.
    >
    > I am quite interested to see how Doom3:ROE stacks up against the Valve
    > followup to HL2.

    Aftermath will probably include HDR (for highend gaming rigs only)
    HDR = High Dynamic Range Ligting

    "Once Lost Coast is released, we will include HDR in our future product
    releases"

    Planet half-life
    http://www.forumplanet.com/planethalflife/topic.asp?fid=2348&tid=1683092

    Watch the video which is linked to in the article
    http://storefront.steampowered.com/video/LostCoastHDR.wmv

    HDR will probably blow your pants off - if you have an extreme gaming
    rig that is

    - Peter

    first off, doom3 wasn't that great. So any improvement would be welcome.
    I believe the follow up to hl2 should be as good or better than the original
    game.
    Just my 2 and 1/2 cents.

    The Primate wrote:
    > It's vacation and I'm sitting back enjoying a few cold ones. I know it will
    > never happen but after playing both this evening the thought crossed my
    > mind. Both have their strong points although many people critize ID for a
    > slow game repetative game.
    >
    > I am quite interested to see how Doom3:ROE stacks up against the Valve
    > followup to HL2.

    Aftermath hasn't be released. Question is baseless. Unless I'm
    misunderstanding you (very possible).

    "The Primate" <primate@primate.com> wrote in message
    > It's vacation and I'm sitting back enjoying a few cold ones. I know it
    will
    > never happen but after playing both this evening the thought crossed my
    > mind. Both have their strong points although many people critize ID for a
    > slow game repetative game.
    >
    > I am quite interested to see how Doom3:ROE stacks up against the Valve
    > followup to HL2.

    Doom3 was horrible and boring.
    Half life 2 was fun and easy.

Valve Games Video Games