TMPGEnc Question ???

Hi,
I have TMPGEnc for quite some time to encode avi to vcd format and I
have had no problem. I have loved the batch mode since that makes my
job very easy and I dont have to babysit. However lately I have found
that when processing in batch mode it always aborts. For example if I
put 5 files in batch mode normally it would complete 5 files and then
give me the log. Now it will encode file1 and abort. When I go back
and select file2 it will encode that successfully as well but then
bomb out or abort. It is defeating the purpose of the batch mode
entirely. I have not had any changes to my system that I know of. Has
anyone else had this problem and if so please help me to resolve as it
is really puzzling. I am using TMPGEnc Plus 2.5
Thanks in Advance.

I've had that problem. My workaround was to use the wizard and when you get
to the last dialogue box select "Create another project for batch encoding"
instead of "start encoding immediately"

Hope this works for you as well.

Good luck

On Mon, 10 May 2004 01:48:41 GMT, "Lindsten" <lindsten@houston.rr.com>
wrote:

>I've had that problem. My workaround was to use the wizard and when you get
>to the last dialogue box select "Create another project for batch encoding"
>instead of "start encoding immediately"
>
>Hope this works for you as well.
>
>Good luck
>

>"Just Me" <Justme@me.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> I have TMPGEnc for quite some time to encode avi to vcd format and I
>> have had no problem. I have loved the batch mode since that makes my
>> job very easy and I dont have to babysit. However lately I have found
>> that when processing in batch mode it always aborts. For example if I
>> put 5 files in batch mode normally it would complete 5 files and then
>> give me the log. Now it will encode file1 and abort. When I go back
>> and select file2 it will encode that successfully as well but then
>> bomb out or abort. It is defeating the purpose of the batch mode
>> entirely. I have not had any changes to my system that I know of. Has
>> anyone else had this problem and if so please help me to resolve as it
>> is really puzzling. I am using TMPGEnc Plus 2.5
>> Thanks in Advance.

Thanks I will give it a try but it appears the problem has gone away.

TRENDING THREADS