Which software for DVD-to-DVD copy after authoring my own???

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

I have 2 computers, one for editing and authoring using Dazzle...the
other
for everything else. I have a DVD recorder on both computers and was
hoping to create with computer A and duplicate with computer B. I
have Nero Express on "B" and it won't let me copy my DVD's. It says I
need Nero Vision. I also have Adobe Encore on both systems. Will it
allow me to do a disk copy? Where do I get Nero Vision? I searched
their site and saw nothing. Is there any shareware out there that
will do a straght DVD copy? This is all my own unprotected DVD's,
nothing illegal here - just mass duplication.

Thanks all.

Rich

"George" <gapaioa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have 2 computers, one for editing and authoring using Dazzle...the
> other
> for everything else. I have a DVD recorder on both computers and was
> hoping to create with computer A and duplicate with computer B. I
> have Nero Express on "B" and it won't let me copy my DVD's. It says I
> need Nero Vision. I also have Adobe Encore on both systems. Will it
> allow me to do a disk copy? Where do I get Nero Vision? I searched
> their site and saw nothing. Is there any shareware out there that
> will do a straght DVD copy? This is all my own unprotected DVD's,
> nothing illegal here - just mass duplication.
>
> Thanks all.

NeroVision Express 2

http://www.nero.com/en/631898241456563.html

Rich

If you're doing straight dupes for mass production, the easiest way is
to create an ISO image -- DVD Decrypter can do this for you free.

Then, Nero Express can burn the ISO image for you to as many DVD drives
as you have in your system at once.

Works nice because if you're doing mass production, you can burn to,
let's say, three DVD burners at the same time from the same image this way.