Formatting New Partitions in Fat32 Windows XP Pro

I have just built a new PC Amd64 3000 - 1g mem - Asus A8n SLI - twin 300g
Matrox SATA hard drives configured Raid0 for speed and video only. I created
all partitions during Windows XP Pro setup. C: was partitioned Fat32 no
problem then automatically formatted and loaded the OS - Windows XP Pro OK -
I now want to format the remaining partitions Fat 32 - Windows XP Pro's
formatting process does not show or allow the option of Fat32, only NTFS. I
have to format Fat32 at present due to my DV500 video editing card and
software - it cannot use NTFS. I cannot even get the 2 free supports emails
from Microsoft as I bought the official Windows XP Pro OEM disk with my new
system. I would be very grateful for any help you could offeras soon as
possible - Many thanks - Desperate!!! John

First, do not use Fat32 unless you have another OS on your system. NTFS is
much safer with fewer issues. Also, XP and W2K will not format/create a
FAT32 partition larger than 32GB. Also, if you are using this for video,
you will run into a 4GB file size limitation using FAT32. Use NTFS.