  • Video
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 8, 2004 7:33:47 PM

I just bought a video capture card with MyDVD LE 5.2.
I copied 2 VHS tapes - each one under each own directory - now I want
to combine those 2 tapes into one video on DVD.
I tried "Get movies" option, but I found that after capture a VHS
tape, MyDVD creates a few directories with different files and coudn't
find any .mpeg file/
So my question: how to combine 2 tapes created into 2 different
directories?

Thanks,

Zalek

More about : combine movies mydvd

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 11:35:17 PM

On Sat, 08 May 2004 15:33:47 GMT, Zalek Bloom <ZalekBloom@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I just bought a video capture card with MyDVD LE 5.2.
>I copied 2 VHS tapes - each one under each own directory - now I want
>to combine those 2 tapes into one video on DVD.
>I tried "Get movies" option, but I found that after capture a VHS
>tape, MyDVD creates a few directories with different files and coudn't
>find any .mpeg file/
>So my question: how to combine 2 tapes created into 2 different
>directories?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Zalek
I think you have to use a NLE (video editing program) to combine
them... Premiere Pro, Vegas, are high end...
If you are using XP then you may be able to combine them in Movie
Maker which is part of XP... once you combine them in Movie Maker you
can then bring the combined movie into My DVD...
Hope this helps...
Glenn M

A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd
!