I have made a few slideshows using both Photostory2 and MM2.
I have been using MyDVD 5.2.2 from Sonic and Nero's Visionexpress3 to put
the slideshows to DVD. I don't have any problems with the files created by
Photostory2 but the files created by MM2 are not working. Either the video
and audio get out of sync with the video portion sputtering, or the video
doesn't play at all. I am running XP w/SP2. What is wrong with my MM2?

I have run into similar problems in the past....in some cases I will just
use Movie Factory or AVS Converter to make the DVD....or I will just
put the video back into Movie Maker 2 and then I will save it
again in a different format.

When you get to the screen asking about size etc.....choose the
'custom' pulldown and save it into a 'high quality' or avi format instead
of WMV directly assigned by Movie Maker....good luck!

"NavyEngr" wrote:

> I have made a few slideshows using both Photostory2 and MM2.
> I have been using MyDVD 5.2.2 from Sonic and Nero's Visionexpress3 to put
> the slideshows to DVD. I don't have any problems with the files created by
> Photostory2 but the files created by MM2 are not working. Either the video
> and audio get out of sync with the video portion sputtering, or the video
> doesn't play at all. I am running XP w/SP2. What is wrong with my MM2?

Latest posts