Lets hear it for Kodak !

Forgot the most important part...I have a DX6490 and love it...

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=4643
2 answers Last reply
More about lets hear kodak

    "Yoonome" <Yoonome@Yoonowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Forgot the most important part...I have a DX6490 and love it...
    >
    > http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=4643

    I also have a DX6490 and would recommended it to anyone looking for a camera
    within that price area.

    kline

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:54:12 GMT, "Yoonome" <Yoonome@Yoonowhere.com>
    wrote:

    >Forgot the most important part...I have a DX6490 and love it...
    >
    > http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=4643

    It's unfortunate that I don't share your same praise of this camera. I
    don't recomment it to anyone. Actually I tell everyone to stay away. I
    went Kodak after the good experience with my 3200. Why is it that
    camera can take non blurry imaged but the 6490 I have can't?

Cameras Kodak Peripherals