Lets hear it for Kodak !

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 16, 2004 2:54:12 AM

Forgot the most important part...I have a DX6490 and love it...

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=46...

More about : lets hear kodak

November 17, 2004 9:35:23 PM

"Yoonome" <Yoonome@Yoonowhere.com> wrote in message
> Forgot the most important part...I have a DX6490 and love it...
>
> http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=46...

I also have a DX6490 and would recommended it to anyone looking for a camera
within that price area.

kline
December 21, 2004 8:46:16 PM

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:54:12 GMT, "Yoonome" <Yoonome@Yoonowhere.com>
wrote:

>Forgot the most important part...I have a DX6490 and love it...
>
> http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=46...

It's unfortunate that I don't share your same praise of this camera. I
don't recomment it to anyone. Actually I tell everyone to stay away. I
went Kodak after the good experience with my 3200. Why is it that
camera can take non blurry imaged but the 6490 I have can't?
!