dc10plus reverting to locked ntsc version, req. reinstall

Hi,
I hope someone here can help me out,

I got this card a few days ago and have used it until today with no
problems, worked beautifully.

This morning when I started the machine it said there was a hardware
error with the card 'Error in video decoder'. I worried a bit,
cleaned the contacts, uninstalled the software and deleted its driver
files from windows\system. I reinstalled the software and it worked
fine.

This evening I have come back to the same problem.

Another feature of the problem is that the card does not always give
an error, but seems to forget it is the European version (selection is
locked to ntsc) and produces garbage - pink/green blank/unsynced
jumble of input.

I haven't changed anything else in the machine, AFAIK,
Cheers,
Alex

How fast is your computer?

Bye
Maik
-------------------------------
Webmaster
www.mirosupport.de

"Maik Böhmeke" <mbohmeke@gmx.de> wrote in message news:<2g7g0gF4m284U1@uni-berlin.de>...

> How fast is your computer?

1.4GHz Athlon (not XP)
MB VIA KT7-Raid
Mem 512MB
HDD 40GB IBM UDMA-100
Video Mirage Z-128pro

Have tried reinstalling it again since, but it has not worked this
time. I'm beginning to think there is a real hardware fault with the
card. It worked perfectly for 2 days.

Cheers,
Alex

Please e-mail me, I think I have the solution for you.

Bye
Maik
Webmaster
www.mirosupport.de