How to attach a Digicam to my Apple 2 ?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

I cannot afford a modern PC, so I need to attach my digicam to my Apple II.

How ?

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:
> I cannot afford a modern PC, so I need to attach my digicam to my
> Apple II.

Don't even consider it.

I would look around for a used Macintosh or PC, say a 500 MHz windows or
Macintosh system. You can get a reasonable system for free if you look
around enough, particularly if you are willing to piece the system together
yourself.
--

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com