nvidia dvd decoder

i cant see any of my dvds in windows media player 10 i can watch them in
power dvd but in media player all i get is sound no video can someone pl help
me out

Did you just buy the new Nvidia decoder? Make sure you get the latest
drivers as I don't know if the new decoder supports old drivers. There are
a lot of nVidia enthusiast at www.anandtech.com in the Video Forum. A quick
answer would be obtained there.

"nikee416" <nikee416@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i cant see any of my dvds in windows media player 10 i can watch them in
> power dvd but in media player all i get is sound no video can someone pl
> help
> me out

ty ill look there i have the new drivers i had it from like last week every
thing esle works good

p4 2.8
xfx6600gt
1g