  • Cable
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
March 20, 2005 12:51:05 AM

I have a Panasonic PV-DV53. It metions it can be connected via an i.link
6-4pin cable. Is that the best method? I have been looking for an i.link
cable and Im guessing the following will do?...
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=cart&...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Dell Dimension 8400 Media Center Edition 2005

More about : newbie digital cameras

March 20, 2005 4:39:04 PM

Any firewire cable should work. I got one from walmart
and it works just fine. I have only used the firewire
connection. If you have a newer computer that has USB 2.0
compatible jacks this connection should be fine as well.
Some higher end sound cards have a firewire connection on
the card. Good luck.
O=cart&A=details&Q=&sku=167022&is=REG