CS - Deleted Scenes - Miami Heat

These deleted screens are a bit hokey, but it is a way to pass some time.

I am trying Miami Heat and either get electrocuted or are steamed to death.

This is the start and I am stumped already.

What am I supposed to do?

Thanks

* Fred Scharmann wrote:
> These deleted screens are a bit hokey, but it is a way to pass some
> time.

Yeah, I quite enjoyed them.

> I am trying Miami Heat and either get electrocuted or are steamed to
> death.
>
> This is the start and I am stumped already.
>
> What am I supposed to do?

Keep poking around the various rooms, tunnels, ducts and water. From
memory you'll find valves or switches to turn them off.

--
PiG$$
"Pork is not a verb" - Bart Simpson

After an half-hour, I gave up. I know that something has to be done, but I
can not find it!