Hello

In the Display properties on my XP Pro machine it shows the Monitor as being
a Plug And Play Monitor.

How do I define it as the Dell D828L monitor that it actually is? I've
clicked on Properties but apart from the 'Update Driver' there seems little
scope for defining the actual make and model...

TIA

JJ (UK)

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Open Device Manager and check Monitor. How is it identified here? You may
have to update the driver to see if it then correctly identifies it. Also,
check the Dell CD or web site for drivers.