Question on Media Studio Pro

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,alt.video.dvd.software (More info?)

One of the features listed for Ulead's Media Studio Pro is Scene
Detection for a loaded video file (I'm not refering to the DV video
from a camcorder).
I've searched the manual and can't find any reference to scene
detection (breaking up a video clip by scene detection).

Does Media Studio Pro have this feature or has this feature been left
out?

If this feature exists, where do I find it?

Regards Brian
1 answer Last reply
More about question media studio
  1. Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,alt.video.dvd.software (More info?)

    Brian <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote:

    >One of the features listed for Ulead's Media Studio Pro is Scene
    >Detection for a loaded video file (I'm not refering to the DV video
    >from a camcorder).
    >I've searched the manual and can't find any reference to scene
    >detection (breaking up a video clip by scene detection).
    >
    >Does Media Studio Pro have this feature or has this feature been left
    >out?
    >
    >If this feature exists, where do I find it?
    >
    >Regards Brian

    I have since found out where this option is located.
    Strange that it's not written in the manual.

    Regards Brian

Tuner Cards Detection Video Studio Graphics