Question on Media Studio Pro

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,alt.video.dvd.software (More info?)

One of the features listed for Ulead's Media Studio Pro is Scene
Detection for a loaded video file (I'm not refering to the DV video
from a camcorder).
I've searched the manual and can't find any reference to scene
detection (breaking up a video clip by scene detection).

Does Media Studio Pro have this feature or has this feature been left
out?

If this feature exists, where do I find it?

Regards Brian

Brian <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote:

>One of the features listed for Ulead's Media Studio Pro is Scene
>Detection for a loaded video file (I'm not refering to the DV video
>from a camcorder).
>I've searched the manual and can't find any reference to scene
>detection (breaking up a video clip by scene detection).
>
>Does Media Studio Pro have this feature or has this feature been left
>out?
>
>If this feature exists, where do I find it?
>
>Regards Brian

I have since found out where this option is located.
Strange that it's not written in the manual.

Regards Brian