Audio Vs. Audio/Music Overlay

how do I transition from audio/music overlay to original audio within the
movie?
3 answers Last reply
More about audio audio music overlay

    On the left hand side above where your video gets
    inserted is a button called set audio level. It is next
    to the microphone icon.

    The problem is that you can not transit from audio/music
    overlay to original audio within the movie , but just can
    set this thing for the entire movie at the beginning.

    If anyone will explain me how to do this transit in a
    small part of the movie I will be glad.

    Have you gotten a satisfying solution for this problem. I would like to
    know. Other video editing programs incorporate the feature you (and I) want.
    I sure would like to see it in Movie Maker. The only halfway solution I
    have seen suggested is to break the video clip into segments and then you can
    fade in and out crossing from your video soundtrack to your audio overlay.
    Seems cumbersome. You can also save your whole project in some format (is it
    avi-dv? or something like that) and then reload that into a new project and
    now all the sound should become the video soundtrack of the new movie (not
    that I have actually tried that).

    "Omri" wrote:

    > The problem is that you can not transit from audio/music
    > overlay to original audio within the movie , but just can
    > set this thing for the entire movie at the beginning.
    >
    > If anyone will explain me how to do this transit in a
    > small part of the movie I will be glad.

Video Music Audio Microsoft Movies Windows XP