Audio problem in PPro

Experiencing a strange problem in Premiere Pro :
If I use audio gain , or sometimes add audioeffect I get static when
exporting to avi or mpg.
The audioclips that I keep normal does not get this static sound
When playing from timeline everything works ok.

Any tips?

On Mon 10 May 2004 07:15:52p, "Dr Phil" <philip@duovision.no> wrote:

> Experiencing a strange problem in Premiere Pro :
> If I use audio gain , or sometimes add audioeffect I get static when
> exporting to avi or mpg.
> The audioclips that I keep normal does not get this static sound
> When playing from timeline everything works ok.

I've had this. I now export the audio separately and that seems to work
ok. The only time I had the static was when I tried to export MPEG2 and
WAV at the same time.

Latest posts