Anyone Playing Tim Coop?

Strider wrote:

> I can't find any online servers unfortunatly.

That we can fix I'll assume
What time/day?

- Peter

Strider wrote:

> http://mods.moddb.com/4804/
> If so let me know. It's canny good.

The kids is all over it :)

Haven't seen much to it myself though, way too much work atm
No time for fiddling around :(

- Peter

strider

Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

Strider wrote:
> Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...
>
> > That we can fix I'll assume
> > What time/day?
>
> I was hoping you'd say that. This week, between 5pm - 12pm GMT.
>
> Lemme know.

I'll keep you posted

Hmm I'll have to figure out how to get this rolling, hehe

Ok one way or the other I guess
I can always create a server from within the gamebrowser if anything
else fails

I'll drop a note Tim Coops forums on how get srcds rolling with this
mod

- Peter

strider

Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

www.stri.tk - site and blog

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> http://mods.moddb.com/4804/
>
> If so let me know. It's canny good.

just had a blast on it...looks good.

--
DrC [aghl]

strider

Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

> I'll drop a note Tim Coops forums on how get srcds rolling with this
> mod

Okie, you have my MSN contact so you can msg me on there if needed.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog

strider

DrC[aghl] proclaimed...

> just had a blast on it...looks good.

It's pleasantly difficult which was one of Half-life2's main drawbacks.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog

shawk

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> http://mods.moddb.com/4804/
>
> If so let me know. It's canny good.
>
> --
> "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

D-loading it now. Thanks for the heads up.

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> http://mods.moddb.com/4804/
>
> If so let me know. It's canny good.

Sounds interesting will check it out later.

Co-op? Cool....least you cant pwn me :p (or try ^^).

strider

Lief proclaimed...

> Co-op? Cool....least you cant pwn me :p (or try ^^).

Depends whether you're talking about CS or DM, don't it