Anyone Playing Tim Coop?

http://mods.moddb.com/4804/

If so let me know. It's canny good.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."
12 answers Last reply
More about anyone playing coop

    Strider wrote:

    > http://mods.moddb.com/4804/
    > If so let me know. It's canny good.

    The kids is all over it :)

    Haven't seen much to it myself though, way too much work atm
    No time for fiddling around :(

    - Peter

    Strider wrote:

    > I can't find any online servers unfortunatly.

    That we can fix I'll assume
    What time/day?

    - Peter

    Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

    Strider wrote:
    > Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...
    >
    > > That we can fix I'll assume
    > > What time/day?
    >
    > I was hoping you'd say that. This week, between 5pm - 12pm GMT.
    >
    > Lemme know.

    I'll keep you posted

    Hmm I'll have to figure out how to get this rolling, hehe

    Ok one way or the other I guess
    I can always create a server from within the gamebrowser if anything
    else fails

    I'll drop a note Tim Coops forums on how get srcds rolling with this
    mod

    - Peter

    Peter [AGHL] wrote:

    > I'll drop a note Tim Coops forums on how get srcds rolling with this
    > mod

    Ahh found it:
    http://www.rawmeat.be/timcoop/dedicated.php

    - Peter

    Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

    www.stri.tk - site and blog

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > http://mods.moddb.com/4804/
    >
    > If so let me know. It's canny good.

    just had a blast on it...looks good.

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    Peter [AGHL] proclaimed...

    > I'll drop a note Tim Coops forums on how get srcds rolling with this
    > mod

    Okie, you have my MSN contact so you can msg me on there if needed.

    --
    "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

    www.stri.tk - site and blog

    DrC[aghl] proclaimed...

    > just had a blast on it...looks good.

    It's pleasantly difficult which was one of Half-life2's main drawbacks.

    --
    "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

    www.stri.tk - site and blog

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > http://mods.moddb.com/4804/
    >
    > If so let me know. It's canny good.
    >
    > --
    > "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

    D-loading it now. Thanks for the heads up.

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    > http://mods.moddb.com/4804/
    >
    > If so let me know. It's canny good.

    Sounds interesting will check it out later.

    Co-op? Cool....least you cant pwn me :p (or try ^^).

    Lief proclaimed...

    > Co-op? Cool....least you cant pwn me :p (or try ^^).

    Depends whether you're talking about CS or DM, don't it

    --
    "Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

    www.stri.tk - site and blog

Tim Games Video Games