video & Real player

March 22, 2005 6:09:01 PM

Ira

Question 3/22/2005 1:37 PM PST
quicktime & real
In: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video
I have installed quicktime plug in & now I can't view any video without
quicktime opening. I want Real player to be default & I set the preferences
that way. What's worse is that when quicktime opens I cannot get it to play.
Does
anybody know the answer?
thanks

More about : video real player

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 2:05:14 AM

You can tell whichever program you want to be the default in the options
within that program.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Ira" <Ira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Ira
>
> Question 3/22/2005 1:37 PM PST
> quicktime & real
> In: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video
> I have installed quicktime plug in & now I can't view any video without
> quicktime opening. I want Real player to be default & I set the
> preferences
> that way. What's worse is that when quicktime opens I cannot get it to
> play.
> Does
> anybody know the answer?
> thanks

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 10:17:02 AM

I have done that & now realize it does work with IE but I have been using
Firefox & on Qicktime opens
thanks

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> You can tell whichever program you want to be the default in the options
> within that program.
> --
> Cari
> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
>
> "Ira" <Ira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Ira
> >
> > Question 3/22/2005 1:37 PM PST
> > quicktime & real
> > In: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video
> > I have installed quicktime plug in & now I can't view any video without
> > quicktime opening. I want Real player to be default & I set the
> > preferences
> > that way. What's worse is that when quicktime opens I cannot get it to
> > play.
> > Does
> > anybody know the answer?
> > thanks