video & Real player

Ira

Question 3/22/2005 1:37 PM PST
quicktime & real
In: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video
I have installed quicktime plug in & now I can't view any video without
quicktime opening. I want Real player to be default & I set the preferences
that way. What's worse is that when quicktime opens I cannot get it to play.
Does
anybody know the answer?
thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about video real player

    You can tell whichever program you want to be the default in the options
    within that program.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Ira" <Ira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > Ira
    >
    > Question 3/22/2005 1:37 PM PST
    > quicktime & real
    > In: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video
    > I have installed quicktime plug in & now I can't view any video without
    > quicktime opening. I want Real player to be default & I set the
    > preferences
    > that way. What's worse is that when quicktime opens I cannot get it to
    > play.
    > Does
    > anybody know the answer?
    > thanks

    I have done that & now realize it does work with IE but I have been using
    Firefox & on Qicktime opens
    thanks

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > You can tell whichever program you want to be the default in the options
    > within that program.
    > --
    > Cari
    > (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >
    > "Ira" <Ira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >

    > > Ira
    > >
    > > Question 3/22/2005 1:37 PM PST
    > > quicktime & real
    > > In: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video
    > > I have installed quicktime plug in & now I can't view any video without
    > > quicktime opening. I want Real player to be default & I set the
    > > preferences
    > > that way. What's worse is that when quicktime opens I cannot get it to
    > > play.
    > > Does
    > > anybody know the answer?
    > > thanks

    yas

    "Ira" wrote:

    > Ira
    >
    > Question 3/22/2005 1:37 PM PST
    > quicktime & real
    > In: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video
    > I have installed quicktime plug in & now I can't view any video without
    > quicktime opening. I want Real player to be default & I set the preferences
    > that way. What's worse is that when quicktime opens I cannot get it to play.
    > Does
    > anybody know the answer?
    > thanks

Video Quicktime Microsoft Windows XP