Ulead Videostudio 6 - jittery playback

Yeo,

I'm a learner - i have vstudio 6 se and am capturing video from my
(analog) sony camcorder using videostudio. All is well, films are
captured fine but on playback - especially in scenes where there is
panning, it looks like the film is trying to catch up with the
picture. Makes u queezy looking at it actually.....

I am capturing to AVI and saving to MPEG2 for PAL DVD output.

CAN ANYONE HELP - WHAT SETTINGS DO I NEED TO ADJUST....???

Regards

Spider.

Paul

Splendid

Have you set the field order correctly?

Paul

spider wrote:

> Yeo,
>
> I'm a learner - i have vstudio 6 se and am capturing video from my
> (analog) sony camcorder using videostudio. All is well, films are
> captured fine but on playback - especially in scenes where there is
> panning, it looks like the film is trying to catch up with the
> picture. Makes u queezy looking at it actually.....
>
> I am capturing to AVI and saving to MPEG2 for PAL DVD output.
>
> CAN ANYONE HELP - WHAT SETTINGS DO I NEED TO ADJUST....???
>
> Regards
>
> Spider.

Yeh, well I have tried Field order A and Field order B and Frame Based...