MovieMaker Save Formats

Does anyone know how to save a format other than HighMat
to a CD-R? I just created my first movie but it only
plays on PC's, not on "normal" DVD players so that we can
view on TV? Thanks.

Use Save to My Computer and then the drop down options to change the
selections.

If you want to create a DVD that will play on standalone players, save in
DV-AVI format and then use your third party software to create the DVD. XP
will not write to DVDs by itself. Something like Roxio, Nero, PowerProducer
or WinDVD Creator is what you need.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)