Hi,
I just Downloaded power toys and it asks me to
download media player 9, I have media player 10 but it
wants media player 9, any ideas on how to fix this
problem? it looks like a program that I would enjoy if I
can get it to work.

Thank You,

Dirk
url]

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Dirk Seabloom wrote:
> I just Downloaded power toys and it asks me to
> download media player 9, I have media player 10 but it
> wants media player 9, any ideas on how to fix this
> problem? it looks like a program that I would enjoy if I
> can get it to work.

You can uninstall WMP10. Go to Control Panel and select "Show all updates"
check box on top.
Now locate the WMP10 update and uninstall. WMP9 if it was there before you
installed 10 would be restored.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for Windows Movie

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Sorry I meant

Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs

On the top there is a check box "Show updates"

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows Movie Maker

"Scorpio" <scorpio@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
I tried out your suggestion. For a start when you go to Control Panel, there
is no menu item "Show all updates". Could you be more explicit please?