DVD & CD burning software

March 25, 2005 2:55:37 AM

I have a DVD/CD burner. I have some sort of Nero Express on my computer,
but I
don't think it is the full version.
I want a software program that will be good for burning copyrighted movied
on DVD's, that is VERY user friendly, but will also burn and copy regular
CDs. I don't know if this is the right newsgroups, but when I looked at all
the available ones, there is no way I knew what they were all for. There
was no desription. So I want One program that will do both and do it
easily. Is there such an animal????
Thanks.

More about : dvd burning software

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:55:38 AM

Nero or Roxio. (www.nero.com and/or www.roxio.com). Both have trial
versions on their website so you can decide which is right for you.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"PattiChati" <PattiChati@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o 7XQmbPMFHA.2468@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>I have a DVD/CD burner. I have some sort of Nero Express on my computer,
>but I
> don't think it is the full version.
> I want a software program that will be good for burning copyrighted movied
> on DVD's, that is VERY user friendly, but will also burn and copy regular
> CDs. I don't know if this is the right newsgroups, but when I looked at
> all
> the available ones, there is no way I knew what they were all for. There
> was no desription. So I want One program that will do both and do it
> easily. Is there such an animal????
> Thanks.

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 12:04:58 AM

Do you still need dycrypter's and ripping software with these programs?
Gosh this all sounds so confusing to me. I wish there was once special
software that did it all nice and easy.

!