DVD & CD burning software

I have a DVD/CD burner. I have some sort of Nero Express on my computer,
but I
don't think it is the full version.
I want a software program that will be good for burning copyrighted movied
on DVD's, that is VERY user friendly, but will also burn and copy regular
CDs. I don't know if this is the right newsgroups, but when I looked at all
the available ones, there is no way I knew what they were all for. There
was no desription. So I want One program that will do both and do it
easily. Is there such an animal????
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about burning software

    Nero or Roxio. (www.nero.com and/or www.roxio.com). Both have trial
    versions on their website so you can decide which is right for you.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "PattiChati" <PattiChati@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a DVD/CD burner. I have some sort of Nero Express on my computer,
    >but I
    > don't think it is the full version.
    > I want a software program that will be good for burning copyrighted movied
    > on DVD's, that is VERY user friendly, but will also burn and copy regular
    > CDs. I don't know if this is the right newsgroups, but when I looked at
    > all
    > the available ones, there is no way I knew what they were all for. There
    > was no desription. So I want One program that will do both and do it
    > easily. Is there such an animal????
    > Thanks.

    Do you still need dycrypter's and ripping software with these programs?
    Gosh this all sounds so confusing to me. I wish there was once special
    software that did it all nice and easy.
    > Nero or Roxio. (www.nero.com and/or www.roxio.com). Both have trial
    > versions on their website so you can decide which is right for you.
    > --
    > Cari
    > (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >
    > "PattiChati" <PattiChati@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I have a DVD/CD burner. I have some sort of Nero Express on my computer,
    >>but I
    >> don't think it is the full version.
    >> I want a software program that will be good for burning copyrighted
    >> movied
    >> on DVD's, that is VERY user friendly, but will also burn and copy regular
    >> CDs. I don't know if this is the right newsgroups, but when I looked at
    >> all
    >> the available ones, there is no way I knew what they were all for. There
    >> was no desription. So I want One program that will do both and do it
    >> easily. Is there such an animal????
    >> Thanks.

Video DVD Burner CD-Rom Windows XP