Final Cut Pro v3 audio problem

Archived from groups: rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I'm working on a project in FCP and the mp3 file I imported clicks
several times a second. (It was downloaded into iTunes, where it
sounded fine, then imported.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kyriani

Ron

Archived from groups: rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Final Cut doesn't seem to handle mp3 very well. Convert the file to
AIFF and it should play fine.

kyriani@yahoo.com (kyriani) wrote in message news:<8091dd6a.0405120931.29fbcf98@posting.google.com>...
> I'm working on a project in FCP and the mp3 file I imported clicks
> several times a second. (It was downloaded into iTunes, where it
> sounded fine, then imported.)

Archived from groups: rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

In article <dca7a3b9.0405121648.4e7ac659@posting.google.com>,
rdcjamop@yahoo.com (Ron) wrote:

also match it to your sequence sound setting i.e. 32 or 48 Khz when you
export to AIFF (depending on your DV camera setting at recording time)