Sony RM-95 need info

Status
Not open for further replies.

ns

Distinguished
May 13, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.video,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Hello all,
Can someone tell me what is the sony Remote CTL RM-95 what does it do and in
what equipment is it been used etc..

Thanks much

Archived from groups: rec.video,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Check out: http://www.coastweb.de/dv/ for more info and many links
regarding the RM-95.

In addition to being able to modify (enable or disable functions) the
firmware of most Sony comcorders, it can act as a wired remote to
control most Sony camcorder functions, both for videotaping and VCR
playback.

Be aware that if you set it up to modify camcorder firmware, and don't
know PRECISELY what you are doing, you can destroy your camcorder!