Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have an nvidia Geforce 4 Ti600 card which has s-video
in and out, and i was wondering if anyone knows of any
programs that would allow me to watch the s-video input
on the computer, but not using video capture software?

WM encoder has utilitys listed at its home page,the WM CAP utility
lets you do that.