I used the DV-AVI setting to record from my mini dv camera in Moviemaker and
got excellent video but no sound. anyone know what I did wrong.

Was this no sound when you were capturing, which is correct, or no sound
after capturing and when previewing in either wmp or movie maker?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"HANKMANN" <HANKMANN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I used the DV-AVI setting to record from my mini dv camera in Moviemaker
and
> got excellent video but no sound. anyone know what I did wrong.

There is no sound when I play it in wmp or realplayer.I have captured the the
same tape on a different setting and got sound buy mpeg quality video,which
is not good enough.How about windvd creator.I can't seem to control the
seyyings in that program.

"HANKMANN" wrote:

> I used the DV-AVI setting to record from my mini dv camera in Moviemaker and
> got excellent video but no sound. anyone know what I did wrong.

What are the specs of the pc, which cam is it, how is it connected.