Windows movie maker 1

I captured my wedding video to WMM, edited it then burn it to vcd. But when I
watch it on tv the pictures where blurry, I could hardly see people's face. I
heard that u can slow the video down before burning it to vcd so that the
picture quality well be none blurry. Is this true, and how do I pull this off?

Thank you for your time and help.

I've never heard of anyone doing it before, but motion under compression
will become blurry. Only thing I can say is try it at let us know your
result. You'd need to use MM2 though I believe. Or try using a better
quality app for making the vcd, a quality compressor will give better
results, or even try making a svcd, which is again better quality, but less
movie will fit on a cd.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media