Delete desktop girls from my page

G

Hello,
remove these dancing girls off my page vrutagirl desktpo dancers take them off my page

Hello,
remove these dancing girls off my page vrutagirl desktpo dancers take them off my page

Right click the desktop and go to Display Properties and if changing thye desktop background to a better one doesn't fix this, go to http://www.trendmicro.com and download HijackThis. Install it and right click the main file then click RunAs Administrator. Click to Scan and Save a log then copy and paste that log back here.

Do not fixanything at that stage - whoever advises you will tell you what to do.

Make sure that poster has at least a few hundred posts to their name.

Ah yes, the lure of scantily clad and/or naked girls dancing across my desktop brings back fond memories of my horny teenage years. I remember downloading and installing an app like that and it turned out to be a big pile of malware and spyware. Back then I was running Win98 and the only solution I was able to find to completely remove all the crap that it installed and clogged my system with was to perform a re-install of Windows. Hopefully, you will not have to go to that extreme...as suggested, download HijackThis and post the logs...