Movie maker 2

I am a newbe. First, how do I know if I have movie maker 2? I have downloaded
service pac 2. I think I must have 1,because after I capture and edit my
movie there is no place to burn to dvd. Only cd or save to computer. Please
Help!!
2 answers Last reply
More about movie maker

    Movie Maker cannot natively burn to DVD. No version of Movie Maker can.

    Save the finished file to your computer in DV-AVI format then use your third
    party burning software to create and burn the DVD.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "golfal0t" <golfal0t@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am a newbe. First, how do I know if I have movie maker 2? I have
    >downloaded
    > service pac 2. I think I must have 1,because after I capture and edit my
    > movie there is no place to burn to dvd. Only cd or save to computer.
    > Please
    > Help!!

    and as is the same with all programmes if you go
    Help
    About Movie Maker
    It will show you the version you are using.

    Unfortunately Microsoft thought putting the windows version in there as well
    was a good idea, so make sure you read the right version number ;)

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    > Movie Maker cannot natively burn to DVD. No version of Movie Maker can.
    >
    > Save the finished file to your computer in DV-AVI format then use your
    third
    > party burning software to create and burn the DVD.
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > Printing & Imaging
    >
    > In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
    >
    > "golfal0t" <golfal0t@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I am a newbe. First, how do I know if I have movie maker 2? I have
    > >downloaded
    > > service pac 2. I think I must have 1,because after I capture and edit my
    > > movie there is no place to burn to dvd. Only cd or save to computer.
    > > Please
    > > Help!!

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP