Movie maker 2

I am a newbe. First, how do I know if I have movie maker 2? I have downloaded
service pac 2. I think I must have 1,because after I capture and edit my
movie there is no place to burn to dvd. Only cd or save to computer. Please
Help!!

Movie Maker cannot natively burn to DVD. No version of Movie Maker can.

Save the finished file to your computer in DV-AVI format then use your third
party burning software to create and burn the DVD.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"golfal0t" <golfal0t@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am a newbe. First, how do I know if I have movie maker 2? I have
>downloaded
> service pac 2. I think I must have 1,because after I capture and edit my
> movie there is no place to burn to dvd. Only cd or save to computer.
> Please
> Help!!

and as is the same with all programmes if you go
Help
About Movie Maker
It will show you the version you are using.

Unfortunately Microsoft thought putting the windows version in there as well
was a good idea, so make sure you read the right version number ;)

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media