IBM R30 On Board graphics

Hello All,
I have an IBM R30 and i have recently been playing Call of Duty and
Call of Duty United offensive games on my 17" TFT. I have encountered a
problem however.

The gameplay is really good up until a certain stage where the graphics
basically die and go pixelly and green / pink colours. I have exhausted
every possible avenue possible to fix this, i was wondering if anyone
could help me or offer any advice. I don't see how it can be great
right up until this point and then suddenly stop performing.

Could it be a corrupt game file or something along those lines?

Thanks :eek:

--
BigFatGoalie

Unfortunately it's far more likely that the onboard graphics just aren't
sufficient for the game. Consider purchasing a separate graphics card.
Check whether you have a free AGP slot (or even PCI or PCI Express) and then
look at the collection of your games and find the one with the highest specs
and choose your card accordingly.

Then do your research.... and fix your budget. With high end gaming
graphics cards going up to $500, look at those which meet your
specification - and maybe a little higher - always plan for the future. You
can pick up something like a FX5700 with 256mb of RAM (AGP) for about $130
at places like www.newegg.com

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging