Titler in Premiere 6.5

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.production (More info?)

Howdy,
If I have the Titler open in Premiere 6.5, and I click to open a Windows
folder, I momentarily lose everything on desktop except the wallpaper image.
Shortly afterwards, all comes back but any already open folders are absent.
Has anyone seen this problem? Anything to do with NVidia graphic card?

Thanks,

Phil

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,rec.video.production (More info?)

Actually there is some talk in the Adobe forum about this
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?128@235.0dgocGXAwJD.12@.3bb3ff59
titled "Premiere 6.5 Titler Crashing on Dedicated PC Editing System"
But maybe someone here can give light to the problem.
Phil