terry

I just bought a new PC with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005. I have a
bunch of home movie VHS tapes I have recorded over the years and I wanted to
burn them to DVD. What do I need to do to hook my VCR to my PC to record
these tapes to my PC and then burn them to DVD? I also have a DVD from a
vacation that contains a number of 15 second videos recorded from a digital
camera as well as still digital photos and during the slide show it plays
music throughout the presentation. How can record the videos separately from
the still pictures to my PC?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You will need a video capture device to connect the VCR to the computer -
check Best Buy or Circuit City.