Add wmv file to VCD

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'd like to add a Windows Media Video file to a folder named "PC Use"
when I create a VCD. The purpose is for use if the VCD won't play in a
DVD player. How can I add this extra folder when creating a VCD?

Thanks

Greg wrote:

> I'd like to add a Windows Media Video file to a folder named "PC Use"
> when I create a VCD. The purpose is for use if the VCD won't play in a
> DVD player. How can I add this extra folder when creating a VCD?

Since you don't mention what software you're using, I doubt anybody is
going to be able to help you.

The last time I made a VCD, I used VCDEasy and it was quite
straightforward to do.

-WD

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Will Dormann <wdormann@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message news:<sJ8pc.8499$th.4612@fe2.columbus.rr.com>...
> Greg wrote:
>
> > I'd like to add a Windows Media Video file to a folder named "PC Use"
> > when I create a VCD. The purpose is for use if the VCD won't play in a
> > DVD player. How can I add this extra folder when creating a VCD?
>

> Since you don't mention what software you're using, I doubt anybody is
> going to be able to help you.
>
> The last time I made a VCD, I used VCDEasy and it was quite
> straightforward to do.
>

> -WD

Sorry. It's Nero.

gwtx2@yahoo.com (Greg) wrote:

>Sorry. It's Nero.

Look on the Edit menu. There should be Create Folder and Add File
options there.

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

DeepOne@ix.netcom.com wrote in message news:<diEpc.12019$KE6.3894@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> gwtx2@yahoo.com (Greg) wrote:
>
> >Sorry. It's Nero.
>
> Look on the Edit menu. There should be Create Folder and Add File
> options there.

Thanks. I eventually found thay option. One computer only has Nero
Express, which I don't think has that option. Another computer I was
using has the option of switching between Nero Express and the Full
featured Nero, which will allow extra folders to be dragged over.
Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS