importing video

well im really new to using XP and i hope i explain my problem correctly, but
here it goes...i have a video file saved on the hard drive that i want to
import into Windows Movie maker, but when i try to do this i get an error
that say something like:
"The file could not be imported. An interface has to many methods to
fire events from."
Does anyone know what i should do or even know what im talking about? please
reply ASAP. Thanx a lot!

MM uses dv-avi or wmv files. It sounds like you may be using mpeg. You need
to convert the file to one of the former types and use that.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media