IBM R30 On Board graphics

Cari,

If this is the case how come i can play a percentage of the game with
seamless gameplay?

Just a bit puzzling that's all. Massively expensive to upgrade laptop
graphics card

--
BigFatGoalie

What else are you running at the same time as the game? I understand that
it's a huge cost in changing notebooks (having just done it!)... but unless
it's a really high end one, notebook computers are really not designed for
gaming.

They suffer from overheating if you really push them hard... and the
graphics are never quite as good as a high end desktop. Integrated graphics
suffer more... often because you are 'borrowing memory' from RAM for them...

According to the IBM website this model has only 8mb of integrated graphics:
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-39578

For gaming you should consider at least 64mb and often 128mb.

If you think it may be a corrupted driver, the latest can be found at IBM's
website at:
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/multiplefiledownload.do?validate=true

Call of Duty requires at least 32mb of graphics memory and a T&L capable
graphics card (which is CyberBlade isn't). The game recommends at least
128mb of RAM and at least an nVidia GeForce or FX card or ATI Radeon.
http://www.ultimate-gamer.com/cod/cod.htm
www.coribright.com