Panasonic Lumix FZ20

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:33:32 +0200, "ExpatEgghead" <egghead@suespammers.org>
wrote:
>Buy or not? Anyone have one?

I've got one and I love it.

Simon,

I have a FZ10 and the electronic viewfinder seems to wash out. I guess this due
the low resolution in the viewfinder and due no brightening assist. Are you
happy with the EVF on your FZ20?

Thanks -

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:44:46 -0800, Harlen Ng <harlen@cadence.com> wrote:

>Simon,
>
>I have a FZ10 and the electronic viewfinder seems to wash out. I guess this due
>the low resolution in the viewfinder and due no brightening assist. Are you
>happy with the EVF on your FZ20?

Yes I am.

Hello and I hope this helps

As you will see in this review it is a good camera however there are
problems with noise.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonicfz20/

I would also look at the Nikon 8800 for $200 more and 8 megapixel with VR
lens. Here is the review that just came out. (Best Coolpix ever produced)
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/CP8800/CP88A.HTM

Mike
Florida