me and my group r doin a dance for p.e. and we thought that we should do a
combined song so they counted on me to do it and so i combined the song on
windows movie maker and some how wen i save it onto a cd and put it in the
jukebox it doesnt play anything just a blank how do u save a song instead of
a video onto a cd and still play the music?
thnks
-Sharri

What exactly are you trying to play it on?
A cd made by movie maker will only play on a pc.
What exactly do you wish to do, record you singing a song with a camcorder
and then make an audio cd which can be played on a cd player?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"saving onto a cd" <saving onto a cd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in