export to Sony TRV19 via Ulead Studio 7?

Hi All,
Can you help me? When I try to export edited video from my PC (Windows
XP, Ulead Video Studio 7, USB 2) back to my Sony TRV19 I get a message
saying "your camera is not on or the video driver is not working."
What gives? The camera is certainly on.
Kevin
blessyou@frognet.net
1 answer Last reply
More about export sony trv19 ulead studio

    blessyou@frognet.net (kevin) wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >Can you help me? When I try to export edited video from my PC (Windows
    >XP, Ulead Video Studio 7, USB 2) back to my Sony TRV19 I get a message
    >saying "your camera is not on or the video driver is not working."
    >What gives? The camera is certainly on.
    >Kevin
    >blessyou@frognet.net

    You need to set the camera to "PLAY" mode. Also you may have to setup
    the camera menu so that your camera receives video from the computer.
    Are you connecting the camera to your firewire card?

    Regards Brian

Tuner Cards Video Studio Ulead Sony Graphics