Importing problem

When importing several video files at once, Windows Movie
Maker creates a different collection to each file.
How can I import several video files into a single
collection?

Thanks.

check out www.papajohn.org and read the section on collections.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Gilad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When importing several video files at once, Windows Movie
> Maker creates a different collection to each file.
> How can I import several video files into a single
> collection?
>
> Thanks.

I didn't find any information in the site regarding my
problem. I'd appreciate it if you can pin point me
because I didn't find any info in the collections section
there.

As MM makes the collections, after importing a video file and MM makes the
collection, you then need to sort it as you like, so you can drag adn drop
the collection or collection files to whereever you want from within MM.