real player setup

I s real player part of the windows set up or do I have to
have this to get my e-mail since Microsoft is unable to
repair the dvd sound settings?
3 answers Last reply
More about real player setup

    Real Player is a totally separate program provided by the folks at
    www.real.com

    It has nothing to do with e-mail.

    "bettie gatewood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I s real player part of the windows set up or do I have to
    > have this to get my e-mail since Microsoft is unable to
    > repair the dvd sound settings?

    and what problem do you have with the sound settings of dvd's

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    > Real Player is a totally separate program provided by the folks at
    > www.real.com
    >
    > It has nothing to do with e-mail.
    >
    > "bettie gatewood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I s real player part of the windows set up or do I have to
    > > have this to get my e-mail since Microsoft is unable to
    > > repair the dvd sound settings?

    Oh I ran into this once.... If you have Real Player/Real One installed and
    are watching a real video online... and then Mute the audio.... then the
    video ends and you exit Real... it has muted ALL your audio.

    The only way I could get it back was to re-open Real, un-mute and then close
    Real again.

    It was so strange I remember telling Will (D) about it!!! It's (of course)
    nothing to do with DVDs or Microsoft. and EVERYTHING to do with Real.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Graham Hughes" <graham.hughes@dvds2treasure.co.uk> wrote in message
    > and what problem do you have with the sound settings of dvd's
    >
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > Laird of Glencairn
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > www.simplydv.com
    >

    > "Jerry" <NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com> wrote in message
    >> Real Player is a totally separate program provided by the folks at
    >> www.real.com
    >>
    >> It has nothing to do with e-mail.
    >>
    >> "bettie gatewood" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I s real player part of the windows set up or do I have to
    >> > have this to get my e-mail since Microsoft is unable to
    >> > repair the dvd sound settings?

Video Microsoft Windows XP