keith

I've just installed W Movie Maker v2. When I try to creat
a project, WMM hangs. It seems to occur when I have
loaded a number of clips into a project. WMM becomes non-
responsive. Running XP SP2.

Hi, it's probably a codec issue or incompatible files.
Use only dv-avi or wmv vidoe files and wma/wav/wmv audio files.
Check out www.papajohn.org for the sections on crashes and hangs for codec
issues.

--
Graham Hughes