Movie Maker Files to Sonic MyDVD

I created a movie in Movie Maker and I want to burn it to a DVD to play on a
home player. I have Sonic MyDVD software but it won't open my WMMV file. Can
someone help me? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker files sonic mydvd

    should import into Sonic just fine.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Moni" <Moni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I created a movie in Movie Maker and I want to burn it to a DVD to play on
    > home player. I have Sonic MyDVD software but it won't open my WMMV file.
    > Can
    > someone help me? Thanks

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP