file sharing

i have a Netgear wg614 router with 2 comptuers other than mine connected to
it, and i can share my cable internet but i can't share any files or
printers. Any thoughts/tips? :D Thanks

Lance

If you have XP, one of these may help:

Windows XP Professional File Sharing
By Ron Lowe and Steve Winograd
December 12, 2001
<http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_filesharing/index.htm>

Windows XP Simple File Sharing
<http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/filesharing.htm>

Adding Windows XP to an Existing Network
<http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/addxp.htm>

Lance
*****

Big_T thought carefully and wrote on 9/19/2004 2:37 AM:
> i have a Netgear wg614 router with 2 comptuers other than mine connected to
> it, and i can share my cable internet but i can't share any files or
> printers. Any thoughts/tips? :D Thanks

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003