Problems burning to DVD+R DL Media

I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.

Has anyone had a similar problem?
6 answers Last reply
More about problems burning media

    Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    > I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
    > compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
    >
    > Has anyone had a similar problem?

    I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even tried
    another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem

    "John" wrote:

    > I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
    > compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
    >
    > Has anyone had a similar problem?

    This is my first time doing this........
    Hopefully this is right.
    Having problems with my click to DVD program...doesn't recognize that there
    is a DVD in the E drive.
    Beth

    John, not sure how to help on this one if you have all the updates and nero
    is supposed to burn to dual layer.
    Have you tried nero support?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    > I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even tried
    > another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem
    >
    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    > > Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
    > > --
    > > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > > Printing & Imaging
    > >
    > > In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
    > >
    > > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual
    layer
    > > > compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
    > > >
    > > > Has anyone had a similar problem?

    Hi Graham,

    I've had constant contact with both Sony & Nero, and even my PC vendor, but
    still to no avail, it's not even as if I have an old PC, its a P4 3.4 GHz
    running XP Pro, still don't understand why it doesn't work.

    "Graham Hughes" wrote:

    > John, not sure how to help on this one if you have all the updates and nero
    > is supposed to burn to dual layer.
    > Have you tried nero support?
    >
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > Laird of Glencairn
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > www.simplydv.com
    >

    > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even tried
    > > another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem
    > >
    > > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
    > > > --
    > > > Cari (MS-MVP)
    > > > Printing & Imaging
    > > >
    > > > In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
    > > >
    > > > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > layer

    depends on how much you want to spend? Buy another make of disc, just in
    case?

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    > Hi Graham,
    >
    > I've had constant contact with both Sony & Nero, and even my PC vendor,
    but
    > still to no avail, it's not even as if I have an old PC, its a P4 3.4 GHz
    > running XP Pro, still don't understand why it doesn't work.
    >
    > "Graham Hughes" wrote:
    >
    > > John, not sure how to help on this one if you have all the updates and
    nero
    > > is supposed to burn to dual layer.
    > > Have you tried nero support?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Graham Hughes
    > > MVP Digital Media
    > > Laird of Glencairn
    > > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > > www.simplydv.com
    > >

    > > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even
    tried
    > > > another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem

    > > layer

Video Burner Microsoft Compatibility Windows XP