Problems burning to DVD+R DL Media

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

> I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
> compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
>
> Has anyone had a similar problem?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even tried
another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>
> In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
>
> "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
> > compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
> >
> > Has anyone had a similar problem?

beth

"John" wrote:

> I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
> compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
>
> Has anyone had a similar problem?

This is my first time doing this........
Hopefully this is right.
Having problems with my click to DVD program...doesn't recognize that there
is a DVD in the E drive.
Beth

John, not sure how to help on this one if you have all the updates and nero
is supposed to burn to dual layer.
Have you tried nero support?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

> I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even tried
> another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
> > Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
> > --
> > Cari (MS-MVP)
> > Printing & Imaging
> >
> > In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
> >
> > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual
layer
> > > compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
> > >
> > > Has anyone had a similar problem?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hi Graham,

I've had constant contact with both Sony & Nero, and even my PC vendor, but
still to no avail, it's not even as if I have an old PC, its a P4 3.4 GHz
running XP Pro, still don't understand why it doesn't work.

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> John, not sure how to help on this one if you have all the updates and nero
> is supposed to burn to dual layer.
> Have you tried nero support?
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> Laird of Glencairn
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even tried
> > another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem
> >
> > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> > > Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
> > > --
> > > Cari (MS-MVP)
> > > Printing & Imaging
> > >
> > > In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
> > >
> > > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> layer

depends on how much you want to spend? Buy another make of disc, just in
case?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media