Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Problems burning to DVD+R DL Media

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
April 7, 2005 8:17:03 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.

Has anyone had a similar problem?
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 12:13:35 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP

"John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:622A1CB5-9B3F-4865-9311-D376A45D1F74@microsoft.com...
> I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
> compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
>
> Has anyone had a similar problem?
>
April 8, 2005 4:23:05 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even tried
another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>
> In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
>
> "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:622A1CB5-9B3F-4865-9311-D376A45D1F74@microsoft.com...
> > I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
> > compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
> >
> > Has anyone had a similar problem?
> >
>
>
>
>
Related resources
April 8, 2005 6:57:03 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

"John" wrote:

> I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual layer
> compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
>
> Has anyone had a similar problem?

This is my first time doing this........
Hopefully this is right.
Having problems with my click to DVD program...doesn't recognize that there
is a DVD in the E drive.
Beth
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 5:49:44 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

John, not sure how to help on this one if you have all the updates and nero
is supposed to burn to dual layer.
Have you tried nero support?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
Laird of Glencairn
www.dvds2treasure.com
www.simplydv.com


"John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8D53D0CF-0CC9-48B7-8E98-CC6A04C78C94@microsoft.com...
> I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even tried
> another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
> > Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
> > --
> > Cari (MS-MVP)
> > Printing & Imaging
> >
> > In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
> >
> > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:622A1CB5-9B3F-4865-9311-D376A45D1F74@microsoft.com...
> > > I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual
layer
> > > compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
> > >
> > > Has anyone had a similar problem?
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
April 8, 2005 5:49:45 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Hi Graham,

I've had constant contact with both Sony & Nero, and even my PC vendor, but
still to no avail, it's not even as if I have an old PC, its a P4 3.4 GHz
running XP Pro, still don't understand why it doesn't work.

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> John, not sure how to help on this one if you have all the updates and nero
> is supposed to burn to dual layer.
> Have you tried nero support?
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> Laird of Glencairn
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>
>
> "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:8D53D0CF-0CC9-48B7-8E98-CC6A04C78C94@microsoft.com...
> > I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even tried
> > another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem
> >
> > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> > > Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
> > > --
> > > Cari (MS-MVP)
> > > Printing & Imaging
> > >
> > > In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
> > >
> > > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > news:622A1CB5-9B3F-4865-9311-D376A45D1F74@microsoft.com...
> > > > I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual
> layer
> > > > compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
> > > >
> > > > Has anyone had a similar problem?
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
>
>
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 11:53:55 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

depends on how much you want to spend? Buy another make of disc, just in
case?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
Laird of Glencairn
www.dvds2treasure.com
www.simplydv.com


"John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:04C61740-4ADF-4D15-96C3-2053CCEE3FA4@microsoft.com...
> Hi Graham,
>
> I've had constant contact with both Sony & Nero, and even my PC vendor,
but
> still to no avail, it's not even as if I have an old PC, its a P4 3.4 GHz
> running XP Pro, still don't understand why it doesn't work.
>
> "Graham Hughes" wrote:
>
> > John, not sure how to help on this one if you have all the updates and
nero
> > is supposed to burn to dual layer.
> > Have you tried nero support?
> >
> > --
> > Graham Hughes
> > MVP Digital Media
> > Laird of Glencairn
> > www.dvds2treasure.com
> > www.simplydv.com
> >
> >
> > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:8D53D0CF-0CC9-48B7-8E98-CC6A04C78C94@microsoft.com...
> > > I've already done this and am still having the problem, I've even
tried
> > > another DL burner which still didn't solve the problem
> > >
> > > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> > >
> > > > Make sure you have all the latest updates for Nero.
> > > > --
> > > > Cari (MS-MVP)
> > > > Printing & Imaging
> > > >
> > > > In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
> > > >
> > > > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > > news:622A1CB5-9B3F-4865-9311-D376A45D1F74@microsoft.com...
> > > > > I'm having a problem burning a movie created on Nero 6 on my dual
> > layer
> > > > > compatible Sony burner, I can burn to normal DVD+R media ok.
> > > > >
> > > > > Has anyone had a similar problem?
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> >
> >
> >
!